This site is provided as a free resource that anyone can us, these terms cover the use of the site and the data and content that it provides.
The terms Tactics Internet, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this site. Our registered office is 58 Lionel Avenue, Wendover, Buckinghamshire, HP22 6LS. Our company registration number is 04988689, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer of this site.
The use of this site is subject to the following terms:
- The information and content on this site is provided for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and services provided on this site for any purpose. By using this site, you acknowledge that such information and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and understand that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any this site is at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information provided on the site meets your specific requirements and that the accuracy of results should be double checked.
- This site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this site may also link to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience – they do not signify that we endorse these other sites and we have no responsibility for the content of these sits.
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising from the use of the site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.